The St Thomas Centre
The St Thomas Centre is a residential and conference centre, open to all kinds of groups, be they Catholic, Protestant or not religiously affiliated. We offer spacious facilities in pleasant surroundings, in very close proximity to the European Institutions, an ideal setting for your meetings and events.
- We recommend that you begin by telephoning, daily from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. at +33 388 311 914
to inquire about your reservation so that we may study together our availability and your needs.
After that, please send us an email to confirm your reservation.
- We will work together to find appropriate solutions to meet your needs in terms of venue and services.
- Do not hesitate to contact us : we will try our best to meet you needs and answer your questions as soon as possible.
- 3 conference rooms equipped with loud-speakers, with a capacity of 20 to 200 people. Video projectors are available upon request,
- 15 smaller meeting rooms of variable size that can be arranged according to your needs, with a capacity of 10 to 35 people,
- free WIFI connection in all rooms.
- Our comfortable bedrooms feature modern conveniences; priority is given to group reservations, but individuals are also accepted according to availability.
- Quality catering is proposed on site to residential guests or to those participating in events (by reservation). Meals featuring family-style and traditional French cuisine are served in several dining rooms, thus allowing our residential and daytime guests to take their meals on site.
And for your enjoyment you can take advantage of the following:
- stroll through the gardens in our 5-acre park,
- relax in our lounges,
- visit our Chapel which is always open,
- free parking, closed at night.
Contact – Opening hours
- The reception desk is open from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Our staff is at your service to answer your questions from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.